Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wow! Life gets busy and before I know it, it's been way too long in between posts. I have sampled several products since my last post and I will try to include as much as I can. We all know I have an opinion about EVERYTHING and I just can't wait to share.

I received my Target goody bag and tried a couple of the samples included in the cute little makeup bag. The first one I tried was TRESemme Naturals Shampoo, Nourishing Moisture shampoo and conditioner.

 
This shampoo has a very nice, clean scent and suds up very well. The conditioner was creamy and worked well to detangle my hair. My hair didn't feel any different than usual after I dried and styled it. It was shiny and soft but nothing out of the ordinary. I can't stick to only one brand of shampoo or I get itchy scalp so this would be a shampoo I might buy to switch it up in between bottles of my favorite brands.

I also tried the John Frieda Full Repair Shampoo and conditioner. Now, I have found that John Frieda has some outstanding products. This is not the case with this formula. I did not like the scent of this duo. It bordered on unpleasant. The shampoo lathers up nicely but the conditioner was too thin and not very creamy. It was not great at detangling my hair. There was also no apparent benefit to the usual state of my hair once it dried. I usually love John Frieda products but this is one I would not recommend.

The next item I tried was a sample that had been sitting in my sample box for a while. I'm glad I finally got around to trying Velvet Bliss Caress Body Wash. I love the sweet, clean scent of this body wash. It has a luxurious lather and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Even if it didn't moisturize this well I would buy it for it's great scent.

 

That's all for today but I will try to return soon. I will be reviewing Olay Pro-X and Regenerist products. Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment