Search This Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hope everyone had a great Sunday! Mine was busy as always and I have two products to review today. The first is a beauty product...I received 3 sample packets in the mail. One for EverSleek Shampoo, one for EverSleek Conditioner and one for EverSleek Humidity Defying Leave-In Creme. The shampoo and conditioner felt and smelled good in the shower but I can't say how my hair felt and looked afterwards. This is because I decided to use the "leave-in conditioner" too. It says to apply to "clean, towel dried hair and do not rinse out." It left my hair coated with a greasy film. It was horrible! I will stick to my BioSilk as a leave in conditioner from now on.

The second product I tried today was much better. I received a box of Lawry's seasoning products to try out on behalf of BzzAgent. Today I tried Lawry's Southwest Chicken Skillet Spices & Seasoning Mix
Those of you who really know me, know that I hate to cook. I LOVE baking but cooking is not my thing. So I'm always looking for quick and easy ways to feed my family. The recipe calls for chicken tenders (I sliced 3 large chicken breasts into strips), 1 can of black beans, 1 can of diced tomatoes (I used fresh tomatoes), 1 can of corn (I used frozen), 1 cup of white rice (I used brown rice) and a cup of shredded cheese along with the seasoning packet. It was quick and easy and ready in less than 20 minutes.
I served it with fresh baked jalapeno cornbread and it was very good. I actually had seconds. What was surprising was that my boyfriend liked it. Unlike my son, who will at least try anything once, my boyfriend is hard to feed. He is sooo picky I have a hard time finding and serving something he will eat. Needless to say, I was glad to be able to add one more recipe to the short list of dinners I can cook for him. This product I am happy to recommend. -BzzAgent Ta2kitty


http://www.lawrys.com/Products/Seasoning-Mixes/Southwest-Chicken-Skillet.aspx

Hope you'll join me again soon!










No comments:

Post a Comment