Search This Blog

Monday, October 3, 2011

We've made it through another Monday! Glad it's over and it wasn't as painful as usual...Today I got to sample new 2 products.
The first product came by mail compliments of Vocalpoint. http://www.vocalpoint.com/index.html
It was the Swiffer 360 duster This duster is different from other Swiffers in that the fluffy fringes go all the way around the duster instead of just covering one side. It also seems like the disposable dust catcher is fluffier than earlier versions. Living in the desert, we gets lots of fine dust and sand that settles on everything. I used the Swiffer 360 to dust my bookshelves. It did seem to pick up a lot of dust and was easy to clean when I shook it out on the patio. Of course, since I'm allergic to dust, dusting gave me itchy arms. (This is why my boyfriend is the official duster in our household.)
So, with itchy arms, I proceeded to try out the second product of the day. The second item required a shower and washing off the dust was the perfect excuse. I tried out Nivea Touch of Cashmere Body Wash It lathered up nicely and had a light, sweet smell. It rinsed off without leaving a residue. I purposely did not moisturize with lotion after my shower to see how well the body wash did. Two hours later my skin still feels soft and stands up to the "scratch" test (no white, dry line when I run my nail across my arm.) I am a loyal Olay body wash user but I may buy this one as a back up.

Thanks for joining me!

No comments:

Post a Comment